We were made for a mission, which is EVANGELISM.
Community Outreach & Evangelism:
- Nicaragua Mission Trip (November 2015)
- Bradford Community Food Pantry
- Rise Again Ministries - homeless mission
- Christmas & Thanksgiving Baskets for the needy
- Toys for Tots
- Operation Baby Bottle for Carenet Pregnancy Center
- Care packages for soldiers
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Heifer International
- Samaritan's Purse - Operation Christmas Child
- Meeting place for AA, Scouts and other community activities
- Community projects during our 40 Days of Community Campaign
- SoulFest (Christian Music Festival)
- Adventure Week
- 4th of July Church Fair
- Evangelistic Movies (e.g. "God's Not Dead"," "Courageous," and "Facing the Giants")
- Chartered Organization for Boy Scout Troop 96 of Bradford/Sutton
- Youth Group Halloween Outreach - hosting a gathering place with contemporary Christian music and giving out candy with a biblical message and hot cocoa. This year hot dogs will also be served.
- Supported hurricane victims in Texas through Samaritan's Purse
- Teen Challenge
Below are photos from our Fourth of July Church Fair.
“Jesus said to His followers, ‘Go everywhere in the world and tell the Good News to everyone.’”